MIME files created via command
are automatically documented in a "MIME files inventory".
displays the MIME files inventory:
Figure 1- Working with the MIME file inventory
Some comments about this screen.
- The first view of the list is by MIME file creation date,
descending. This allows to see the most recent MIME files at the
top of the list.
Alternate views are provided by MIME file name, subject and author.
- Usually in this list you will find only the MIME files created
via command mmail/crtmime.
All these files are created in the IFS path /mmail/mime.
Should however you have some MIME file created in a different way,
you may document it by using F6.
- If you want to make sure about the contents of a MIME file,
select it with a 5 and press Enter to display it.
- If you want to update the author or the subject of a MIME file,
select it with a 2 and press Enter.
Please note that if you update the subject, you just update
it in the inventory, but the Subject header in the MIME file
- If you want to remove a MIME file from the inventory,
select it with a 4 and press Enter.
You will then be given the option to also actually delete
the MIME file itself.